Thursday, May 31, 2007

Moving!

Well, things are changing rapidly around here. Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Today my parents packed up the moving van and began a new chapter in their lives. They are retiring to southern Virginia. I'm sure they will be happy there, but after 32 years in VT it will seem strange not to have them here. Don't forget to send a forwarding address ok Mom? :-)

On a similar note, we have begun to build our new house in Chittenden. It is coming along well. We hope to be able to move in by Thanksgiving. That may depend on how much we decide to do ourselves though. Here is a recent photo. I will try to keep you all updated on the progress.






2 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger MM said...

Laura!

I hadn't heard that you are making the move to Chittenden. :( Not that we see you very much these days, but still it seems that much further away!

The house looks lovely - I am sure you will be very happy there!

And a "by the way"... do you remember the name of the baby soap that you gave Joshua when he was born? (I know, over 3 years ago!). It was in yellow boxes, small oval bars. We got quite a few, and we're using up the last bar but I didn't save the box so I don't know the name of it. :( If you know, can you toss me a note?

Thanks!

Love you -
Mary-Margaret

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Lauralee said...

So nice to hear from you MM. I can't believe we're doing this either! :-) You'll have to come down to visit. I am excited about getting in there now that I can really begin to see it coming together.
I'm not sure about the name of the baby soap. I thought I had one more around here somewhere but I must have given it away because I can't find it. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home