Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Well I can't believe I'm finally blogging! Thanks Linda & Crystal for turning me on to it. Don't know how much I'll actually post but its fun to have an outlet.

As far as the blog name I chose... quite often in the chaos around here I feel like I'm just along for the ride. :-) Seriously though, my patient Father has been working on me for a long time to just let go and let Him lead. I'm stubborn and like to know whats going on so its been a hard road sometimes. How sweet to know that I don't have to plan it all out. I can simply trust that He truly has my best interests at heart and just go "along for the ride"! Thank you Lord for patiently leading me step by step. Can't wait to see what He's got planned for us.

4 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger Linda said...

Laura...
WELCOME to the Blog World!
We've missed everyone! We just got back from our cross country trip late tues night.

I'm formulating an article for my blog.. but there is just too much to talk about.. :-)

Love... Linda

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger Lauralee said...

Welcome back, Linda! We missed you! I'm looking forward to hearing all about your trip.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger G. F. McDowell said...

Welcome to the insanity that is the blogosphere. I highly recommend setting up blogging by email through Blogger. Once set up, it is quick and easy to post new things to the blog.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Lauralee said...

Thanks! I'm still trying to figure all this out. That sounds great for when we are traveling. I'll check it out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home